Key contacts provide a direct link between the Montana Housing Coalition and local Legislators. The Key Contact program provides resources to members and allies to better influence decision makers. Key Contacts support MHC by:
- Serving as the principal contact for MHC Calls-to-Action:
- Establishing a working relationship with the legislators in their area
- Reporting to MHC a legislator’s response to Calls-to-Action
- Communicating questions or comments from legislator(s) to MHC staff.
- Communicating information or requests from MHC staff to legislator(s) as needed.
- Meeting as needed with legislators in your local area.
To learn more about the Key Contact program or to help the MHC with this important advocacy work, please fill out the form below:
Become a Member
We want to build support for a “Montana-made housing policy” from as broad a range of interests as possible. As a member, you’ll be kept up-to-date on legislative issues and invited to attend meetings or briefings in your area.
Complete the membership application and join your colleagues across Montana supporting the building of new and preservation of existing homes people living and working here can afford.